Micro-blog in Tumblr: Live

alt-text

Hi guys, it's been a while since I last posted, but I come with good news. Lo and behold, "Yes I Read Books" my latest 'micro-blog' in Tumblr. This is where I post my occasional (ok, maybe frequent) complaints, moments of self-actualization and peak philosophy, haha. Basically, any thought that intrudes.

Making this blog doesn't mean, here will be forgotten; it would only add a new layer of my sharing with you. Blogger is awesome for your daily normal blogging and Tumblr is awesome for micro-blogging. Had I had longer and more elaborate 'intrusive thoughts' maybe this could've stayed right here. But welp, here you go

Yes I Read Books

@yesireadbooks

Thoughts left alone will devour us all...

Usually, my content would be random thoughts that occurred to me. But, don't be surprised if I end up complaining about the world or go through a superiority complex and refer to y'all as 'humans' as if I were an alien or a god. However, I can tell you will LOVE this.

And while you're enjoying, don't forget to like the posts and even re-blog and comment so that our combined brain power will create some unique masterpieces. So, see you there!!

Until next time...

P.S. There are some Sinhala posts, Merch and some super top-secret stuff brewing in my device right now. Stay tuned to catch them as soon as I release them.

Micro-blog in Tumblr: Live Micro-blog in Tumblr: Live Reviewed by Riveen Kumanayaka on July 02, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.